Conditions and Agreements for Getting Writing Clinic Service
1. 1 hour appointments can be made for Monday to Friday, 10am, 11am, 1pm and 2pm.
2. Appointments may be made up to 30 days in advance.
3. You are normally restricted to one 1-hour appointment on any day.
4. You must be present at the Writing Clinic when your document is being edited.
5. You may not make an appointment with two editors at the same time due to it is difficult for them to process the work.
6. Your document should be in Word form, and available as an electronic copy, not hard copy.
7. You should send the document by email or on a memory stick to allow convenient editting.
8. The document you submit should not come from "Google Translation".
- The customer must come for an appointment at NULC located on the 4th floor of CITCOMS building.
- In case of cancellation or changing the date and time, please contact NULC via the email: email@example.com or call 0-5596-1592.
Failure to arrive for your appointment 3 times,
NULC will put your name in our blacklist and you will be blocked from making an appointment for 3 months.