Only for Graduate Student holding student ID 63 and below.
1. Examination candidates must pay a 300 Baht fee, according to Naresuan University Announcement regarding “Naresuan University Writing Proficiency Test for Graduate Students” issued on November 12th 2014.
1.1 Payment by cash at any KTB (Krungthai Bank) branch in Thailand to the current deposit account for “Naresuan University (Registration Fee for CEPT)”, Account Number 857-6-00060-1. There is a THB 10 for banking service fee.
1.2 To get a full receipt for reimbursement, please make a payment at Division of International and Language Development, 4th Floor, CITCOMS Building.
2. The application will be complete after a full payment has been made to the university within the date and time set by Division of International and Language Development as shown in the table below:
3. If examination candidates are absent on the exam date for which they are registered, Division of International and Language Development will not refund the test fee nor reschedule for another exam. In addition, if examination candidates are absent for their non-fee test, they forfeit this option.
4. Division of International and Language Development reserves the rights to not refund the fees in all cases.
5. Regulations for test-takers
- Test-takers must always wear a face mask during the test. If not wearing a face mask, will not be allowed to enter the testing room.
- Test-takers must dress appropriately.
- Pen and student ID or national ID card are allowed in the testing room. For other belongings, there will be no deposit service and will not be responsible for any loss at all.
- Do not bring dictionary, cell phone and all electronic tools. If detected in the testing room, Test-takers will lose the right to take the test immediately.
- Not allowed to enter the testing room after 15 minutes from the test start time. In addition, if students do not come to take the test on the registered date and time, will be considered a waiver.
Calendar of Naresuan University Writing Proficiency Test (June, 2023)
Seat and Room Announcement Date
June 1-15, 2023 or until the number is full
June 16, 2023
Saturday June 17, 2023 9:00- 12:00
The test results will be announced 30 days after the testing date.
Remarks : We reserve the rights to make changes to this schedule without prior notice.
For June 2023, Onsite Test at Mini Theatear 4th floors, CITCOMS Building
NU Writing proficiency Test of this month is arranged for the last time.